friend's experience in stock market

remembered that know a man, called Peter, living in new york, who used to tell about his stocks. how every morning he listens to news, reads something in the net, looks at his stocks, buys or sells. wrote him an email to ask how he is doing with stocks now, after a few years. the answer was not very happy. "I have bought stocks and put them away for retirement; I lost much in the market all because the companies were lying about their products and before I could get out, the stocks had fallen. So, the few stocks I have bought are now for retirement. It is a volatile market and I do not recommend it to anyone; too much fraud and lies to drive the stocks up. Be very careful of what you invest in. Currently, I am investing my money in my private practice which has been quite successful; thanks to God." He is a doctor, so soon will have two offices, opened for clients. So, no words of encouragement. The only thing good is that here, in the market i am interested in, there are not a lot of companies. the market is narrow and small. so it is more easy to find information or listen to others talks and impressions on any company. in bigger countries it is different. especially in usa.
as for me, my portfolio has its best time now, having only three stocks - two are growing and should grow untill the end of the year. as it is said - they are underestimated and too cheap. the third has minus five percent. not sure what to do. it was up for more than 70percent in the last month, so in coming 2-3 months should stay flat. maybe will sell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoyed reading your articles.
Here is my web site.
http://www.stock-article.com

Thanks,

Popular posts from this blog

rizika investuojant i akcijas

new buys

Vėl lietuviškai